Under the #TreatOurNHS campaign, the hospitality industry is coming together to say thank you to those NHS workers who have worked tirelessly in service to all of us throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
The Epicurean Club is proud to be part of this, with over 1,000 room nights to donate across our Collection. We are donating one room night for every Epicurean Passport sold.
We are showing our appreciation of the NHS by offering healthcare workers complimentary overnight stays across the Collection at a time to suit them, up until 2022.
If you know an NHS worker who deserves to be treated to an overnight stay at one of our amazing inns, we would love you to nominate them using the form below.
We will be matching nominated workers with inns so that the stay can be arranged at mutually convenient times.
By clicking the link above you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions apply to all entries into the Epicurean Club's #TreatOurNHS ballot. All relevant national and local laws and regulations shall apply.
2. Entry is open to current employees of the NHS only. Participants must be over 18 years of age and live in the United Kingdom.
3. To enter someone in the ballot to receive a night away, simply enter the nominee's details via the form linked here. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed to be invalid.
4. No purchase is necessary, the competition is free to enter.
5. By nominating a person you confirm that you have their permission to do so and that we are permitted to process the details that you provide and contact them for the purposes of administering the nomination.
6. The 'prize' is a night away for two, including breakfast for two, in a participating Epicurean Collection Inn. Each nominee who wins a spot will be linked to a nearby Epicurean Clubinn. The stay will be at a date agreed with the inn, and before 1 January 2022. All stays will be subject to availability, capacity control, black-out dates and any other restrictions reasonably required by the inn.
7. Travel to and from the inn is not included in the giveaway and must be organised and paid for by or on behalf of each NHS employee themselves. Unless otherwise confirmed by the Epicurean Club, any other additional taxes, transfers, connections and other local transportation, meals, drinks, minibar items, travel insurance, upgrades, expenses, gratuities, extra and incidental costs associated with the stay are not included and must be paid for by or on behalf of the NHS employee.
8. Successful nominees will need to provide credit card details to secure the hotel booking; the credit card will not be charged, except in the case of any incidental costs incurred.
9. Successful nominess will be asked to confirm their name and place of work with the inn they are linked to and to show their NHS staff ID card or proof of their role upon check-in.
10. NHS employees who receive nights away will be chosen at random but linked to nearby inns associated with their home postcode. Nominees will be drawn by the Epicurean Club by no later than 21 September 2020
11. The Epicurean Club will notify the winning nominees no later than 31 September 2020 and provide details of how to claim the night away and introduce them to the inns they are paired with. If the night away is declined or unclaimed by the nominee, or if the nominee cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form within seven business days of attempted notification by the Epicurean Club, a replacement name shall be drawn at the Epicurean Club's discretion and shall be notified by the Epicurean Club as above.
12. The names of the successful NHS employees will be available from 10 October 2020. Should you wish to enquire about the outcome of the prize draw, please send an email to: email@example.com
13. The results of the random draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The night's stay is non-changeable, non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
14. The Epicurean Club reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions as required by the circumstances. There is no cash alternative.
15. The Epicurean Club cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from participants taking part in the draw or for taking up the night away. The Epicurean Club gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the night away and accepts no responsibility or liability for the prize being amended. To the fullest extent permissible by law, The Epicurean Club excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the participant's entry into the draw or redeeming of the night away.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this giveaway shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The promoter is: Epicurean Club Limited. Epicurean Club Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 09764412. Registered address: Studios C & D, 209 St John's Hill, London SW11 1TH.
All enquires about the Epicurean Passport #treatourNHS campaign should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org